- How would 'Yes' vote affect Northern Ireland?
- Rain sparks deadly Japan landslides
- Remembering the Marchioness disaster
- Militants 'kill reporter on video'
- Can eating meat be eco-friendly?
- New domestic abuse law considered
- Standard Chartered fined in US
- Brazilian rapist doctor rearrested
- Mental health care 'in dark ages'
- Food sanctions hit Russian shoppers' pockets
Tag Archives: aide memoir
If you found this post useful how about sharing the 'love' on Facebook??
I hear so many sales people making all sorts of excuses or giving reasons for not picking up the phone to prospective clients to find out how they might work with them. The common sense phrase ‘If you take no … Continue reading