- Don’t Miss our 1 day Adaptive Selling Workshop
- Buying is evolving, sales must master or risk being left behind.
- Happy, Healthy and Successful…how do you achieve that then?
- Don’t gamble with recruitment decisions – use neuroscience to make the right choices!
- Shocking News! The Management books are wrong!
- Fabiana on How a lemon can help you change your behaviour!
- Darcivana on See how easily you can change how you feel!
- Deodira on Improving sales performance isn’t rocket science, it’s neuroscience
- gundam on If you don’t delegate effectively now, you’ll hate yourself later!
- Dionira on Improving sales performance isn’t rocket science, it’s neuroscience
- Ford to shut Australian production
- Churchill and Stalin's 'merry' night
- US reveals four citizen drone deaths
- GPs 'will not shore up unsafe NHS'
- US 'faith healers' 'killed' own baby
- Community nursing service under fire
- Tuition fee 'could be cut to £6,000'
- Warning on poor school swimming
- Nigeria author Achebe to be buried
- Fair public sector pay-offs plea
Tag Archives: aide memoir
If you found this post useful how about sharing the 'love' on Facebook??
I hear so many sales people making all sorts of excuses or giving reasons for not picking up the phone to prospective clients to find out how they might work with them. The common sense phrase ‘If you take no … Continue reading