- Alternative to adoption on the rise
- Call of Faith
- Last Iraq-Syria crossing 'falls to IS'
- Nationwide's profits rise 54% to £1bn
- Earthquake 'shakes homes' in Kent
- Ireland holds same-sex marriage vote
- Cameron to begin EU reform talks
- Gerrard v Lampard: Who was better?
- Caption Challenge: Mass yoga
- Danny Boyle opens Manchester venue
Tag Archives: aide memoir
If you found this post useful how about sharing the 'love' on Facebook??
I hear so many sales people making all sorts of excuses or giving reasons for not picking up the phone to prospective clients to find out how they might work with them. The common sense phrase ‘If you take no … Continue reading