- US and EU expand sanctions on Russia
- Car appeal over Greenock murder
- Second sprint gold for England's Proud
- VIDEO: Royals get sporty at Games
- How many will new benefits policy affect?
- England make India batsmen struggle
- MH17 parents 'angry and frustrated'
- Record breaking Games for Glasgow
- Child malaria vaccine 'milestone'
- Migration changes 'to put UK first'
Tag Archives: aide memoir
If you found this post useful how about sharing the 'love' on Facebook??
I hear so many sales people making all sorts of excuses or giving reasons for not picking up the phone to prospective clients to find out how they might work with them. The common sense phrase ‘If you take no … Continue reading