- Australia bank plans UK asset sale
- Tunisia secularists win elections
- Sri Lanka rescue effort intensified
- The nuclear attack on the UK that never happened
- Mexico head meets students' families
- Ant and Dec to host 2015 Brit awards
- England's strange winter rituals
- Child sex exploitation 'social norm'
- Private school graduates 'earn more'
- NHS finding it 'difficult to cope'
Tag Archives: aide memoir
If you found this post useful how about sharing the 'love' on Facebook??
I hear so many sales people making all sorts of excuses or giving reasons for not picking up the phone to prospective clients to find out how they might work with them. The common sense phrase ‘If you take no … Continue reading